Re: [Lynx-dev] HTML5 meta charset attribute

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] HTML5 meta charset attribute
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 17:11:21 -0400 (EDT)

if such can be incorporated now, not only does lynx become even more flexible than it already is, but such can raise the profile for lynx in general. Especially for those who want access to video but cannot manage it any other way.
brings up a question, and forgive me if a baby one.
When will the stable release be out, and will it incorporate this feature?