lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Lynx Colors

From: r . p . gruijters
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx Colors
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 18:46:12 +0100

Hi,

I use Lynx a lot.

My favorite color combination is the Lynx supplied with OpenBSD where I can get black text on a gray90 background with blue links and red cursor and red activated links.

When I use the Lynx supplied with graphical desktop systems like Linux and PCBSD I get the most outrageous colors like a black background and green links and yellow activated links. This color combination makes reading difficult.

I have managed to reverse the white text on black background to black on white in /etc/lynx.lss but am loth to touch the other colors lest I create a complete mess.

I would like to receive guidance on how to change the green links into blue links and how to change the yellow activated links into red activated links.

Thanks a lot,

Robert P. Gruijters