lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] link background in lynx-2.8.6-27

From: Stephen Isard
Subject: [Lynx-dev] link background in lynx-2.8.6-27
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 20:58:21 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I've recently installed Scientific Linux 6.3, which comes with the rpm package lynx-2.8.6-27.el6.x86_64. In the included /etc/lynx.lss, there is a line
alink:          reverse:                yellow:         black
but links are displayed as yellow on a white, rather than black, background, which I find hard to see. If I replace the word "black" by any other permissable color name, the links come up with that color as background. It is only "black" (and of course "white") that gives a white background.

The above is true in gnome-terminal as well as color versions of xterm and rxvt, but I don't think it is what was intended.

Regards,

Stephen Isard