lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] most current lynx for the mac?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] most current lynx for the mac?
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 12:08:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi folks,
Several people on the macvisioners list are wanting to try lynx for the mac on a challenging site that I can access with lynx here at shellworld. I am not a mac user, only know there is one available. The question seems to be what the most current edition is, and for which os x versions? Mac has been updated of late.
Are we looking at something from mountain lion or which?
Thanks,
Karen