lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Thanks for your Lynx Help page

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Thanks for your Lynx Help page
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 17:38:27 +0000 (UTC)

Philip Webb dixit:

>130715 address@hidden wrote:
>> Our corporate security blocks the site that contains the Lynx User Guide.

Ouch!

Try http://www.mirbsd.org/htman/i386/manDOCS/lynx_help/
or https://www.mirbsd.org/htman/i386/manDOCS/lynx_help/

Maybe these aren’t, and the LUG is right there too,
because it’s contained in the standard distribution.

>I'm copying this to the Lynx list-serve.

+1

bye,
//mirabilos
--
(gnutls can also be used, but if you are compiling lynx for your own use,
there is no reason to consider using that package)