lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Lynx for Windows configuration?

From: Dr H
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx for Windows configuration?
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 12:41:40 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Recently I installed Lynx 2.8.3 on a Windows XP Pro system.

It works great; no problem running the program or accessing the web.

There are just two problems I'd like to fix, if possible, that
could probably be addressed through configuration settings...
if I could where they are, and what they need to be changed to.

1) Lynx opens in a tiny window in the upper right of my screen,
   no more than 2" x 3".  The "expand to full screen" icon in
   the upper right is greyed-out, and I haven't been able to
   figure out how to make the window any larger.  I would like
   to run it "maximized".  Is this possible?

2) The default colors seem to be dark blue text on a dark grey
   background, with links in dark purple.  Not the easiest
   combination to read (or see, for that matter).  I would
   like to change the default screen colors to a -black-
   background, with light text (either white or green prefered).
   Is this possible?

Thanks.

--
Dr H