lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Segfault on Action: Save to File

From: Mark Bonnekessel
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Segfault on Action: Save to File
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 11:04:57 +0100

Hi,

i am using lynx version 2.8.8rel.2 in a script to get a webpage and save it to
a file.
On my resperry pi 2, that runs with arch-linux, i get a segfault at the point
when i want to define the filename.
I think it happens because the url, which is the default filename, is too long.
The uri is 341 chararters long.

Is there a possibility to configure a default filename or the maximum filename
length?

Also when i start the script on my mac with osx 10.10, i don’t get a segfault
with the same lynx version.

Any help is appreciated

Regards,
Mark