lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] gnutls priority string disables any signature algorithms

From: Andreas Metzler
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] gnutls priority string disables any signature algorithms and ertificate types
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 19:54:29 +0200

On 2015-05-12 Thomas Dickey <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 07:09:01PM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
>> As a hotfix +CTYPE-X.509:+SIGN-ALL could be added, however looking the
>> string I wonder whether it would not be better if lynx simple used
>> GnuTLS default settings with gnutls_set_default_priority() by default.
>> Optionally a configuration option allowing a user to specify an
>> alternate priority-string could be used.

> simpler settings sounds like an improvement...

Hello,

;-) Great to see you agreeing. Attached q'n'd change[1] worked for me on
a quick test. As gnutls_set_default_priority() was added in 2002
(GnuTLS 0.5.9) there is no need to add a autoconf test for it.

cu Andreas

[1] Removing unused stuff from src/tidy_tls.c and configure.in
missing.
so grateful to you.'