lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Official reference for the Wikimedia sites problem (was Re: I

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Official reference for the Wikimedia sites problem (was Re: Iohann Fust's Wikipedia reload problem)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 18:27:07 +0000 (UTC)

address@hidden dixit:

>       Could this be related to the problem I reported that lynx

No. The Wikimedia sites problem has been discusses to death several
times over the past… wow, more than half a year by now.

It was fixed in 2.8.9dev.15 on 2017-07-04 by:
* correct logic in HTCopy() when re-reading a page (Debian [12]#863008) -TD

TD said so in this mail to this mailing list:
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lynx-dev/2017-10/msg00016.html

(This reminds me I still have the Wikimedia bug too and should
upgrade my lynx…) Having reread the Debian bugreport I can confirm
it is precisely the issue at hand.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
“It is inappropriate to require that a time represented as
 seconds since the Epoch precisely represent the number of