mailman

Re: Administrative access to address@hidden

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Administrative access to address@hidden
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 13:18:26 -0700

Hello Paolo,

Paolo Redælli wrote:
> Cyril Adrian passed me administrative access to mailing list
> address@hidden

Awesome.

> I've been trying to access it several times. While I can access
> https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/options/liberty-eiffel/paolo.redaelli%40gmail.com
> I couldn't access https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/liberty-eiffel
>
> Can you help me please?

Since "couldn't access" is rather vague (people say that when they are
behind a corporate proxy firewall that blocks http access to it) and
so forth it means I don't really know why it isn't working for you.

The interface is functioning okay.  I just tested it.  What about it
isn't working for you?  I need a hint.

Bob