mailman

Re: problems to ask

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: problems to ask
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 00:12:44 -0600

Hello Pablo,

paGNU iea wrote:
>  Hello, my name is Pablo, I have had problems to be able to ask a few
> questions in discuss-gnuradio, so how can I make my question known to the
> discussion-gnuradio to receive advice?

I do not understand.  Did you have a problem?  What problem did you
have mailing to discuss-gnuradio?

If you have a question for discuss-gnuradio you should send a message
there just as you have done here.  Simply write and ask your question.

If you want to contact the discuss-gnuradio mailing list owners then
you may email address@hidden to reach them.  Those are
the administrators that administrate that mailing list.  If they do
not help then write back here to us the site administrators.  We are
both friendly groups. :-)

I do not know if this answered your question.  Please let us know.

Bob