mailutils-i18n

[Mailutils-i18n] jack garthn

From: Kerri PPagan
Subject: [Mailutils-i18n] jack garthn
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 07:48:13 +0100

Waking up with the chickens. You say potayto, I say potahto. Read the tea leaves.
tprow
Spring to mind. Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness.
You throw filth on the living and flowers on the dead.Pin a rose on your nose. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Still waters run deep. Shiver me timber. Timber! Water it down. You reap what you sow. Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness. Stir up an ant's nest. Walking on thin ice. That's a whole new can of worms. Stand your ground. A rolling stone gathers no moss. Watch and wait.
Slow as molasses in January. Through the grapevine. When the cows come home. Spring to mind. Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Water under the bridge. Where man is not nature is barren. Shake like a leaf. Your in hot water. Strong as an ox. Shake like a leaf. Your barking up the wrong tree. A thorn in my side. Play a harp before a cow. Sitting on the fence.Strong as an ox. Sweet as honey. Sow much, reap much; sow little, reap little. You feel like a fish out of water. What goes up must come down. A rose is a rose is a rose. What goes down usually comes up. Plain as water. You have to separate the chaff from the wheat. A weed is no more than a flower in disguise. Putting the cart before the horse. The shoes on the other foot now.