make-alpha

Re: Proposals for new features.

From: Ramón García
Subject: Re: Proposals for new features.
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 00:14:59 +0200

If Paul agrees, I offer myself to perform this integration. It would
be really useful to have debugging facilities in GNU Make. I have also
missed debugging complex makefiles.

But I need your support. Even if you do not have time for coding, it
is necessary that you answer questions about remake. That would save a
lot of time, which is limited for me: it is more efficient if you can
explain the intention of your code than for me to attempt to figure
out.

In addition, it will be necessary that you sign the copyright
assignment papers to make it possible to integrate your code in GNU
Make.

Ramon