make-alpha

New release

From: Paul Smith
Subject: New release
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 12:38:35 -0400

Hi all.

I want to start working towards the next release of GNU make, hopefully
in October.

Please let me know what issues you'd like to see resolved, in
particular, or possible new features you'd like to have added before the
release.

Also, this would be a good time to do a sanity test on the latest CVS
tree on any less-common platform, if you haven't been following the CVS
head.

Cheers!