Re: 3.80: Unix<->NT rule inference differ

From: Cyrus Klug
Subject: Re: 3.80: Unix<->NT rule inference differ
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 12:16:00 +0000 (GMT)

Thank you Eli. Having used this -p switch
on NT, I see that there are built-in rules on
for ".o" files, but no built-ins for
".obj" files, thus explaining the discrepency.

Is there some switch for generating built-in .obj
rules when building gnumake on NT? I could adapt the
gnumake source code and rebuild, but if there is an
easier way I would appreciate knowing it.

Bye,
CK