How to install GNU make in my windows98

From: lakshmipathi rajan
Subject: How to install GNU make in my windows98
Date: 2 Feb 2005 08:04:31 -0000

  I am Lakshmi pathi. I am an engineering student. I wants to work with GNU make using my Windows 98 OS. Is it possible? I have downloaded make-3.80 tar file and unzipped it. But i don't know how to install it in my Windows 98 os. I searched in the documentaion. But I can't able to find a solution. I need GNU-Make urgently for my project. Therefore I eagerly waiting for your earlier response.

            Thanking You.