man-db-devel

Re: [Man-db-devel] man-db does not work on Solaris 11

From: Clark J. Wang
Subject: Re: [Man-db-devel] man-db does not work on Solaris 11
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 16:35:18 -0700

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 01:23, Colin Watson <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks!  Contrary to my previous surmise, this is not a gnulib bug; it's
a bug in man-db for failing to ensure that config.h is included at the
very top of the flex scanner.  I've committed a patch to fix this.

Here's a version which should apply on top of either 2.6.0 or 2.6.1-pre1
and build even if you don't have flex installed.

The patch works fine with both 2.6.0 and 2.6.1-pre1.