[Maposmatic-dev] German translation

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] German translation
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 22:33:50 +0100

Hi Malenki,

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the problems encountered with
the mailing list. The project is hosted on Savannah, which allowed us
to easily get things such as mailing lists, Git repository, bug
trackers and other stuff working quickly and easily. Unfortunately, the
mailing list server of Savannah is apparently having some issues since
a few days. Hopefully, things will improve in the coming days but this
is out of our control.

I've committed your updates to the german translation of MapOSMatic:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/maposmatic.git/commit/?id=a5ed5b68c97316efc91ad76f1172c22db395f076

I've also committed your new german translation for OCitySMap:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/maposmatic/ocitysmap.git/commit/?id=360ce6abfd76e51dfb513f2314e20bb884b631ca

I've also added German in the list of supported languages for map
rendering:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/maposmatic.git/commit/?id=5750b8507623affb38cbf9840f1e489f41a525b1

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/maposmatic/ocitysmap.git/commit/?id=bc64d2a57c893f41ef1dc27e07779cf6773c7ef3

These changes are not yet into production. We need to generate the
german locales on the server, and this will be done tomorrow morning.

Thanks again for your patience and perserverance!

Regards,

Thomas Petazzoni
--
Thomas Petazzoni                         http://thomas.enix.org