Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Re: Should place=locality index be merged with stre

From: Lionel Van Aertryck
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Re: Should place=locality index be merged with street index?
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 11:14:54 +0100

Le 7 janv. 2010 à 11:04, David MENTRE <address@hidden> a écrit :

2010/1/7 Lionel Van Aertryck <address@hidden >:
What I would like is the following for localities :
- an index of all localities presented by alphabetic order like : -
Trois Fontaines (Les)
- a distinct index for the streets that are only in the village...

So a different index for streets and localities?

= T =
Trois Fontaines (Les)

= T =
Tapenade (Rue de la)

That's it. What I've seen also is an index of streets that includes localities that are not far from the center of the village... These localities are so in both indexes. This implies that indexes are merged ! That means an option to merge or not the indexes, but this is not the spirit of maposmatic to have options.. Except languages :-)

Lionel Van Aertryck