Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Dutch translation: status update

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Dutch translation: status update
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:44:37 +0100

* Jeroen van Rijn <address@hidden> [2010-01-07 17:01:53]:

> (I need a gmail addon that makes reply-all the default action :( )

Go to "Settings" > "Labs". Half-way through the list you'll find a
"Default 'Reply to all'" feature that you can enable.

> On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 16:55, David MENTRE <address@hidden> wrote:
> > You have probably seen Maxime's patches. As soon as they will be
> > committed by Thomas, they will impact translations. But we will
> > probably have other changes in the short term. Sooner or later, the
> > translation process will converge. ;-)
>
> That's entirely true. ;)

Thanks for your contribution, and thanks for keeping it up-to-date with
our updates! It's really great for us to have contributors like you that
make sure the language(s) they translate are kept in sync, which makes
for an overall greater service for everyone!

- Maxime

--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''