Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Dutch translation: status update

From: Jeroen van Rijn
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Dutch translation: status update
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 19:48:58 +0100

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 17:44, Maxime Petazzoni
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks for your contribution, and thanks for keeping it up-to-date with
> our updates! It's really great for us to have contributors like you that
> make sure the language(s) they translate are kept in sync, which makes
> for an overall greater service for everyone!

Not a problem. I prefer to use software/services/websites in English
even if a Dutch translation is available, I'm just strange that way. I
know the majority of my countrymen aren't *that* strange. ;)

nl_NL django.po ought to be on the mailinglist by now, brought to you
by git send-email. If it's good enough for kernel.org, it's good
enough for me.

(Maxime, thanks for the heads up on that labs setting, it works beautifully)

Regards,
Jeroen.