[Maposmatic-dev] Installing ocitysmap on Sid

From: Maxime Hadjinlian
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Installing ocitysmap on Sid
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 00:46:37 +0100

Hi everyone,

First mail here :).

I'm trying to install MapOSMatic and OCitysmap on a VMware with a Debian Sid brand new. I followed the INSTLAL.Debian guide followed closely by the INSTALL guide.

Everything went smooth until (of course...) I log into the maposmatic table in postgre and do a small \dt to see what's in there.. And there is no planet_osm_* table.

I was checking because at the stage 11 of the INSTALL file when I have to "Initialize OCitySMap SQL stuff" there was an error complaining about planet_osm_* table not being present.

I asked Maxime (sam) on irc who kindly helped me but I can't get past this...  The import is done by osm2psql which is in its 0.66 version and when I import the OSM data, I have no error at all.

Here is the command and the output :
$ osm2pgsql -v -S '/usr/share/osm2pgsql/default.style' -s -c -d maposmatic -m -U maposmatic -W -H localhost france.osm.bz2
osm2pgsql SVN version 0.66-

Password:
Using projection SRS 900913 (Spherical Mercator)
Setting up table: planet_osm_point
Setting up table: planet_osm_line
Setting up table: planet_osm_polygon
Setting up table: planet_osm_roads
Mid: pgsql, scale=100, cache=800MB, maxblocks=102401*8192
Setting up table: planet_osm_nodes
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY créera un index implicite « planet_osm_nodes_pkey » pour la table « planet_osm_nodes »
Setting up table: planet_osm_ways
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY créera un index implicite « planet_osm_ways_pkey » pour la table « planet_osm_ways »
Setting up table: planet_osm_rels
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY créera un index implicite « planet_osm_rels_pkey » pour la table « planet_osm_rels »

Reading in file:
Processing: Node(5530k) Way(0k) Relation(0k)Processus arrêté

I have just noticed the "Processus arrêté" (Process stopped) could that be that something went wrong ?

And a few steps after : (which don't had any error)
$ psql -h localhost -U maposmatic -f /home/kinji/ocitysmap/ocitysmap-init.sql -d maposmatic
Mot de passe pour l'utilisateur maposmatic :
psql:/home/kinji/ocitysmap/ocitysmap-init.sql:26: ERREUR:  la relation « planet_osm_line » n'existe pas
psql:/home/kinji/ocitysmap/ocitysmap-init.sql:34: ERREUR:  la relation « planet_osm_line » n'existe pas
LIGNE 3 :    from planet_osm_line where boundary='administrative' and ...
                  ^
psql:/home/kinji/ocitysmap/ocitysmap-init.sql:42: ERREUR:  la relation « planet_osm_polygon » n'existe pas
LIGNE 3 :    from planet_osm_polygon where boundary='administrative' a...
                  ^
psql:/home/kinji/ocitysmap/ocitysmap-init.sql:52: ERREUR:  la fonction « textcat_all » existe déjà avec des types d'argume

If you have any idea, feel free, I'm a bit stuck here and I really don't know why :/

Thank you very much in advance for your time and help !