Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Call for translations update

From: Jeroen van Rijn
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Call for translations update
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 15:31:33 +0200

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 10:19, Maxime Petazzoni
<address@hidden> wrote:
> To the other translation contributors: I'm going to deploy into
> production the recent changes. Any other translation updates in the
> works that I could integrate into this deployment before State of the
> Map?

Yes, the Dutch translation is now again up to date. The patch should
be floating on the mailing list by now.

I've not managed to put as much time into this project the past half
year as I'd hoped to, what with RL commitments. That said, I'm hopeful
that I'll be able to restart my work on the ocitysmap test harness in
the near future, so as to more easily spot regressions in the
localisation framework as well as rendering.

I'm looking forward to seeing the video from your talk at SotM.

Thanks in advance for updating this translation!

Regards,
Jeroen.

--
I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell
- Bruce Dickinson