[Maposmatic-dev] Translation updates: status on April, 3rd

From: Thomas Petazzoni
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Translation updates: status on April, 3rd
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 10:03:54 +0200

Hello,

Le Sun, 1 Apr 2012 01:35:13 +0200,
Thomas Petazzoni <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Before we put this new release into production, we would like to see
> the translations updated, so that users in many countries can enjoy a
> MapOSMatic service in their native language. For that reason, it would
> be really nice if you could update the translation of MapOSMatic in
> your language, and send us the corresponding files, either through our
> mailing-list [1] or our bug tracker [2].

Many thanks to the people who have answered our call and submitted
patches to update the translations!

Here is the current status of the translations in the different
languages:

Translation for: ar
=======================

  Website                 : 64 translated messages, 23 fuzzy translations, 87
untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap strings       : 13 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations, 4
untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap street prefix : OK

Translation for: be
=======================

  Website                 : NONE
  OCitySMap strings       : 14 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations, 3
untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap street prefix : NONE

Translation for: ca
=======================

  Website                 : 139 translated messages, 16 fuzzy translations, 19
untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap strings       : 14 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations, 3
untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap street prefix : OK

Translation for: da
=======================

  Website                 : NONE
  OCitySMap strings       : 17 translated messages, 2 untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap street prefix : OK

Translation for: de
=======================

  Website                 : 174 translated messages.
  OCitySMap strings       : 19 translated messages.
  OCitySMap street prefix : OK

Translation for: es
=======================

  Website                 : 93 translated messages, 32 fuzzy translations, 49
untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap strings       : 13 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations, 4
untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap street prefix : OK

Translation for: fr
=======================

  Website                 : 174 translated messages.
  OCitySMap strings       : 19 translated messages.
  OCitySMap street prefix : OK

Translation for: hr_HR
=======================

  Website                 : 82 translated messages, 27 fuzzy translations, 65
untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap strings       : NONE
  OCitySMap street prefix : OK

Translation for: id
=======================

  Website                 : 122 translated messages, 32 fuzzy translations, 20
untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap strings       : 14 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations, 3
untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap street prefix : NONE

Translation for: it
=======================

  Website                 : 33 translated messages, 26 fuzzy translations, 115
untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap strings       : 0 translated messages, 19 untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap street prefix : OK

Translation for: nb
=======================

  Website                 : 100 translated messages, 30 fuzzy translations, 44
untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap strings       : 13 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations, 4
untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap street prefix : NONE

Translation for: nl_NL
=======================

  Website                 : 174 translated messages.
  OCitySMap strings       : 19 translated messages.
  OCitySMap street prefix : OK

Translation for: pl
=======================

  Website                 : 106 translated messages, 30 fuzzy translations, 38
untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap strings       : 13 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations, 4
untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap street prefix : OK

Translation for: pt_BR
=======================

  Website                 : 174 translated messages.
  OCitySMap strings       : 19 translated messages.
  OCitySMap street prefix : OK

Translation for: ru

  Website                 : 174 translated messages.
  OCitySMap strings       : 12 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 6
untranslated messages.
  OCitySMap street prefix : OK

Best regards,

Thomas