Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Translation updates: status on April, 3rd

From: Simone Cortesi
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Translation updates: status on April, 3rd
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 01:39:36 +0200

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 10:38, Thomas Petazzoni
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello Simone,
>
> Le Tue, 3 Apr 2012 10:08:55 +0200,
> Simone Cortesi <address@hidden> a écrit :
>
>> What is the easiest way for me to help you out with italian?
>
> Sure. You have to translate the following two files:
>
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/maposmatic/ocitysmap.git/plain/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/ocitysmap.po
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/maposmatic.git/plain/www/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/django.po
>
> And you can directly send me the translated version, and I'll integrate
> them in the repository (or you can generate patches from the Git
> repository if you prefer).

I consider ocitysmap.po to be complete on my side. Except for the
initial 19 lines, where I did not know what to put in.

Is there a test installation where I can see the results. You know, it
is easier if you see the software running the translation.

Here is a work in progress: django.po is a WIP, I will revise/continue
it during the next days.

In the meanwhile, can you tell me if there is anything wrong with it,
like with diacritic chars?

Thanks,
Simone.

--