Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Number of renderings per day

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Number of renderings per day
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 13:14:26 +0200

Hello Thomas,

For learning purpose, which SQL query are you using?

2012/4/26 Thomas Petazzoni <address@hidden>:
> Note: this counts *all* submitted renderings. Some of them have been
> canceled, some of them have failed for various reasons.

Maybe you can count rendering in the state 2 or 3:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/maposmatic.git/tree/www/maposmatic/models.py#n75

> I guess we should add a "Stats" page on maposmatic.org with some nice
> and shiny graphs.

Yes, that would be nice. We could also put on this page the number of
bugs and task features that are queued. :-)

Best regards,
d.