[Maposmatic-dev] Turkish translation for maps

From: Hakan Tandogan
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Turkish translation for maps
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 16:26:45 +0200

Hi,

Please find attached the translation file for Turkish. I assume it should
be committed as tr/LC_MESSAGES/ocitysmap.po

For i18n.py, I cannot provide an implementation as I don't have access to
a testing setup (including database), so I have to describe the rules that
I think should apply:

The language code should be tr_TR

APPELLATIONS = [ u"Sokak", u"Sokağı" ]

The accent support I would leave alone for the moment, I will verify full
rules with some university personel I happen to know.

Hope this input is good enough to have turkish localized maps, feel free
to throw me a hint or five if I'm missing anything vital :-)

Regards,
Hakan

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering...