Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Merry Christmas MapOSMatic

From: Jeroen van Rijn
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Merry Christmas MapOSMatic
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 20:32:27 +0100

I have one remark: Very nice work, html5 bootstrappy goodness for the win!

And one suggestion: "The rendering daemon is running and the GIS database was updated 3 minutes ago2012-12-16 19:17:02." Maybe instead of using <span> for the timestamp use <time> to mark up dates? The html5shiv code should normalise its markup for browsers which don't yet support it.

That's the extent of my thoughts  on this for now. :)
Am looking forward to seeing this new design on the main site.

- J