metacosm-dev

Re: [Metacosm-dev] Last news (was Economics in MMORPGs)

From: Benoît Sibaud
Subject: Re: [Metacosm-dev] Last news (was Economics in MMORPGs)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 00:04:09 +0100

Hi,

I updated the planning (according to 20021014 meeting) and modify links to
adapt Savannah internal change (freesoftware.fsf.org => www.nongnu.org and
savannah.gnu.org => savannah.nongnu.org).

> On unrelated news, I really don't have time to do anything
> metacosm-related right now... Maybe later?

(retry) I would really appreciate a DNS redirection update to point
http://metacosm.org to http://www.nongnu.org/metacosm (we renew our
domain registration already two months ago...). If you didn't recover your
hn.org passworg, I suppose you could just open a new account. Thank you in
advance.

Oh, I got a mail from a RPG fan, ex MUD admin, Java developer asking about
Metacosm. I hope we'll get some fresh meat :).

--
Benoît Sibaud