mibble-users

Re: [Mibble-users] MibLoader problems

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Mibble-users] MibLoader problems
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:57:47 +0200

Also, take a look at the source code for the
MibbleValidator application. In it, you'll find that
a MibLoaderException contains a method to get the
full loader log:

  MibLoaderException.getLog()

And MibLoaderLog provides for easy printing:

  MibLoaderLog.printTo(...)

Cheers,

/Per

Mark Moran wrote:
Hello,
I am trying to evaluate mibble-2.8 and getting problems with the MibLoader. When I call the load method of the loader I receive the following exception:
net.percederberg.mibble.MibLoaderException: found 103 MIB loader errors
        at net.percederberg.mibble.MibLoader.load(Unknown Source)
        at net.percederberg.mibble.MibLoader.load(Unknown Source)

This happens after I have validated my MIB with several validators including the MibbleValidator and got 0 errors. Please help me on that. Is there a way to see the errors? Thanks,

Mark