microdc-devel

Re: [microdc-devel] New microdc user interface

From: Oskar Liljeblad
Subject: Re: [microdc-devel] New microdc user interface
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:01:21 +0200

On Monday, July 18, 2005 at 15:46, Megizo Pet wrote:

Hi Megizo Pet!

Thanks for posting to the list :) I think you're the first.

> This interface is only my suggestion.
>
> Servers: http://foto.apollo.lv/files/megizo/original/44736.jpg
> Transfers: http://foto.apollo.lv/files/megizo/original/44737.jpg
> Multi-source transfer details:
> http://foto.apollo.lv/files/megizo/original/44735.jpg

Looks pretty good to me! What you suggest is a "curses-like"
user interface, no? I would like this as well. For example,
we could add a command "show transfers" to enter a mode
where the transfers are shown. Then I guess you could press
"q" to exit from that mode. That would be a good start -
eventually the interface could be 100% curses and 0% readline.
It shouldn't be too hard to implement, but still it requires
some thinking. We'll see in the future.

Regards,

Oskar Liljeblad (address@hidden)