Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Suggestion on qt package and question

From: Mark Brand
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Suggestion on qt package and question
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 20:43:54 +0200

Hi all.
I'm working on a series of cmake script for mingw environment. but now I'm working hard on the qt package that is I need. I have a diff file makes qt compile with qt webkit and opengl modules and sent it as a suggestion to add the base system,
I tried to work right webkit and opengl and they do.

I'm not sure that your whole diff file came through because it seems to contain only -opengl and -webkit options.

It's actually trivial to build Qt with webkit in mingw-cross-env. All you have to do is build Qt as shared libraries instead of static and change the "-no-webkit" to "-webkit" in qt.mk. Or have you found a way to make webkit work with static Qt?

Doesn't OpenGL work already? It's enabled by the "-opengl desktop" option in qt.mk?

I want to make the compilation system for a new libraries such as GSL, openmpi, etc..
How I can be developer of this project?

The best way to get started is to study some of the existing .mk files and then prepare a new one for the library you want to add. By the way, Volker is reviewing one I made for GSL.

-Mark