Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Glib/GCC/OSX

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Glib/GCC/OSX
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 15:20:38 +0200

Tony Theodore <address@hidden> schrieb:
> This now works on FreeBSD, OSX, and Ubuntu, so I've checked it in,
> keeping them as separate files for the time being:
>
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/f6b40f220e1d

Great!

> Also, glib 2.26 has been released [1], but it hasn't been tagged yet
> [2]. Should we change the update macro to use the release (even)
> versions?

The GTK versions are really somethat strange. Some time ago the
release of GTK depended on the development version of Glib.
On the other hands, for some time lots of development versions
had deliberately no win32 support.

So let's stick to the release versions until we are forced
to do otherwise (e.g. by a new GTK release):

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/2902c1d77016

Greets,
Volker

--