Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] build fails libvpx, openal

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] build fails libvpx, openal
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 21:36:06 +1100

On 9 October 2010 17:25, Martin Gerhardy <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I've just tried to compile mingw-cross-env on my old notebook with
> ubuntu 8.04.
>
> Logs are attached, I wonder whether some minimum version(s) are maybe
> missing in the docu. maybe someone has an idea and we can find out which
> version is the minimum one need.
>
> gcc (GCC) 4.2.4 (Ubuntu 4.2.4-1ubuntu4)
> GNU ar (GNU Binutils for Ubuntu) 2.18.0.20080103
> GNU assembler (GNU Binutils for Ubuntu) 2.18.0.20080103

These are unlikely to affect the builds of the two packages as they
should be sufficient to build the cross toolchain. Libvpx may have
something to do with the version of yasm - what's installed on your
system?

Openal seems to be missing the detection of DirectSound and WinMM,
both are in w32api, so it's hard to guess what's going wrong here. Are
other packages building ok, or is the cross toolchain not working at
all?

> A version is missing for intltools in the docu - > 0.4 is required here
> (glib and/or gtk related afair).

Thanks, I looked through the gtksourceview log to find it:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/0f58cfc15ed9

Cheers,

Tony