Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] libsndfile issue

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] libsndfile issue
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 00:47:24 +1100

On 12 October 2010 18:23, DiAppoggio <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi people!
> After latest update I cannot compile libsndfile anymore...
> Now I get a strange " i686-pc-mingw32-windres: unrecognized option
> '--shave-mode=compile' ", I've attached compile log...

It uses some sort of libtool wrapper [1] that either doesn't to
support windres or isn't being called correctly somewhere in the
autotools chain. Adding the --disable-shave option to ./configure
bypasses this and allows the build to succeed.

Cheers,

Tony

[1] http://git.lespiau.name/cgit/shave/tree/README