Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Build issue with freetds

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Build issue with freetds
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 15:52:00 +0200

Mark Brand schrieb:
> >>------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>i686-pc-mingw32-gcc: error: @LTLIBPAKCHOIS@: No such file or directory
> >>------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> [...]
>
> My hunch is that the difference on your system has to do with how
> gnutls is configured. I wonder if gnutls configure on your system
> detects libpakchois.

No, that works totally okay. But I found the real cause.

There is a defect in gnutls-2.12.3, which I had temporarily
activated. So we simply have to stay with gnutls-2.12.2:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/96d7b1b9f8c7

I was able to reproduce this bug in a native build, and I just
reported it to upstream. Let's hope they'll fix it in their
next release:

https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?107674

Greets,
Volker