[Mingw-cross-env-list] Status of build with shared libraries

From: Tomasz Gajewski
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Status of build with shared libraries
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 22:40:13 +0200

Hi,

I'm interested in having a build of packages with shared libraries
instead of static. I've seen in the archives that from time to time this
subject comes up and in the issue "Multi-target approach"
(https://github.com/mxe/mxe/issues/39) there where some considerations
about adding an option to make shared build available.

Is there some branch with options for shared libraries build or with
multitarget approach taking into accound such build?

Regards
Tomasz Gajewski