Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Added box2d - but also introduced a new depen

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Added box2d - but also introduced a new dependency
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 12:55:24 +0200

Martin Gerhardy schrieb:
> We now need 7z installed in order to extract box2d archives.
>
> please let me know if this is ok, otherwise I will revert the commit.

I think this is okay.  However, I changed from "7z" to "7za",
because "7z" seems to be unavailable on some platforms.  It's
all part of the p7zip project, so it's not a big change anyway:

    https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/34f6fac9a55d4b2b3648e864a19839ca75c74e5e

I also added p7zip to the "Requirements" section of the docs,
as well as to the distro-specific installation commands:

    https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/976437b8c8db5b5f6e830bcd1ce55f0e1ab19434

Regards,
Volker

--