mit-scheme-devel

Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Error when building current MIT Scheme from Git o

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] Error when building current MIT Scheme from Git on Linux
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 19:24:14 +0000

   Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 15:52:16 +0100
   From: Dirk Ullrich <address@hidden>

   This can easily tracked down: In Git's commit
   0d5d7b56d40bcc37ae0e83495b3a0c45d0ce734f `src/microcode/tterm.c' is
   changed only to include one of `term.h' or `termcap.h'. On my Linuxes
   both header files are installed by Ncurses, but only `termcap.h'
   contains declarations for `BC', `UP', `PC' etc. By the way, this is
   Ncurses version 5.9.

It's a bit more complicated than that, and I haven't found time to
page all the varieties of Unix terminal capability database crap back
into my head in order to fix it.  I will try to get to it next week
when I have time.