mit-scheme-users

Re: [MIT-Scheme-users] SIGILL, Illegal instruction

From: Elizabeth Barham
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-users] SIGILL, Illegal instruction
Date: 31 Oct 2003 15:24:09 -0600

Chris writes:

> OK, I've fixed this in the source code.

That was quick! Thanks. Its an older Tandy computer, btw.

> Do you want me to send you updated source, or a binary?  If the
> latter, what GNU/Linux distribution are you using?
>
> Also, I assume you are using MIT Scheme release 7.7.90, right?

Hi Chris,

   I'm using Debian and it is version 7.7.90.

   Do you have a patch? That way I could just make the new version and
use it on that particular machine as it may be some time before the
patch makes its way into Debian.

   Thank you for your help,
   Elizabeth