mit-scheme-users

Re: [MIT-Scheme-users] ERROR: Wrong number of arguments to #<procedure .

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-users] ERROR: Wrong number of arguments to #<procedure ......
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 00:37:46 +0000

   Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:27:11 +0800
   From: Simon Huskier <address@hidden>

   Campbell, Could you say it more directly? How should I correct my code?

I don't know what argument you intended to pass to LATTICE->CARTESIAN,
but perhaps you should change

(lattice->cartesian)

(lattice->cartesian p)

Also, it looks like you mistakenly used the `f(x)' notation, rather
than `(f x)', to compute a sine below:

(> sin(* 2 pi x y z) 0)

That should probably be

(> (sin (* 2 pi x y z)) 0)

   Maybe it is Guile mail list, but they are all Scheme.

This isn't the Guile list either.  It's the MIT Scheme list:
<http://www.mit-scheme.org/>.  You would probably be better served --
by reaching a wider audience -- somewhere such as comp.lang.scheme.