mit-scheme-users

Re: [MIT-Scheme-users] scmutils

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-users] scmutils
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 09:02:21 -0800

Sussman has done the work to port it. I don't know if he's posted a new version.

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018, 2:42 AM David Gray <address@hidden wrote:
Has anyone tried to compile scmutils using 10.2?
I got as far as kernel/utils.scm failing on #F
which I changed to #f and display/exdisplay.scm
where there's \SPACE which I changed to \space assuming
problems with case. Then I got a premature EOF at which
point I gave up.  Maybe this is stupid to even try with
such big changes to the underlying scheme.

Dave