mldonkey-config

[Mldonkey-config] Sterling Stock Report Is Momentum Building for This Sm

From: William Delacruz
Subject: [Mldonkey-config] Sterling Stock Report Is Momentum Building for This SmallCap?
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 07:11:52 -0000

VMCI Provides Good Grounds For Day Trade!

Company: Vemics Inc.
Symbol: VMCI
Close: $0.85
High: $1.00

VMCI since recent news releases has been providing high spikes during
volume trading each day. Investors watching the trade today were able to
grab over 17% returns on the days trading.

Closing at its Previous close at end of day we expect that with the
news release expected Tuesday or Wed. we will see even higher spikes and
settling at close closer to $1.55 by the end of this week.

Read Up on VMCI and ride the trades for a tidy return Tuesday morning.