mldonkey-devel

[Mldonkey-devel] OpCodes 50 (FILE_REMOVE_SOURCE) and 10(FILE_ADD_SOURCE)

From: Jörg Maisenbacher
Subject: [Mldonkey-devel] OpCodes 50 (FILE_REMOVE_SOURCE) and 10(FILE_ADD_SOURCE)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:44:49 +0100

Hy,

We have the problem that our number of file-sources in g2gui is steadily increasing, wheres in the web-interface it is always at nearly constant value. I did some investigation and therefore noticed, that we receive quite a lot OpCodes 10 (FILE_ADD_SOURCE) from the core, but never an opCode 50 (FILE_REMOVE_SOURCE), so we are always assigning new sources to the files, but never deleting any of them.

It could be, that i missed something (like a bug) in our code, but after 1.5 days of investigation i'm almost sure it is a core thing.

So somebody with deeper Ocaml-knowledges than mine should take a look at the mentioned opCodes, and tell if there is a problem or not.

Dek
g2gui

--
Dek
   "There are only 10 types of people in the world: