mldonkey-tasks

[Mldonkey-tasks] [task #4592] Disk command output style

From: spiralvoice
Subject: [Mldonkey-tasks] [task #4592] Disk command output style
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:41:40 +0200

Update of task #4592 (project mldonkey):

Follow-up Comment #1:

The disk command has only debug purposes and will be removed in the
next versions, after about a month if I don't hear negative effects.
In one of the next releases I will add disk-space checking functions
to MLDonkey so users get warned if disk space is running low,
files are not committed if disk space on incoming is too small,
and so on...
If this is applied the disk command will disappear.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4592>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/