[Mldonkey-users] Downloads get stopped without reason

From: Johannes Segitz
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Downloads get stopped without reason
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:17:23 +0200

Hi,

some of my downloads get paused without any noticeable reason. I get the
following message

,----[  ]
| Error write failed: Connection reset by peer while writing block. Pausing
download
`----

There is enough space left on the disk. Why is this happening?

Regards,
Jonny
--
"One tidbit: 'How about picking a judge who used to work for you? Judge
Chaplain (who presided over the first DVD trial and ruled in favor of the