[Mldonkey-users] Creating a PHP frontend for mldonkey

From: Joni Järvinen
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Creating a PHP frontend for mldonkey
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:52:20 +0300

Hi guys.

Today I started working on a PHP frontend for mldonkey. The reason for me starting this project was that the HTTP
frontend which is build into mldonkey misses some features such as 'pause all downloads' (can be done via execute)
and 'resume all downloads'. I also intend to make the PHP frontend a bit nicer with some color etc.

Currently, I have only managed to get the downloads page to show up but from there it is easier to start working on =)
Also, I will make it so that if you have the http auth (httpuser & httppasswords) set up, the frontend will have a login
option so there will be atleast some sort of protection :)

Anyway, I'd appreciate if you could tell me what would you like to see.

Yours,
 Joni Järvinen (Wannabe_mldonkey)

// Joni Järvinen
// address@hidden
// http://www.reactorbox.org/~wandu

Ps. Sorry for my bad english. It's summer here and it's damn hot here too! :P