[Mldonkey-users] Bug with reconnect?

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Bug with reconnect?
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 10:15:31 +0200

hi mldonkey-users,

  Since the 1.99b? there seems to be a bug with the reconnect. While
  1.16 did it quite good (only 30 minutes of empty run after
  reconnect), the cvs version does nothing after a reconnect (new IP).

  Neither Up- or Download. Just nothing.

  --ChangeLog--
  - When sighup is sent, all networks are reset (disable/enable). Can be used
     after a reset of the DSL connection.
  ---
  This option seems to be perfect for me, but just kills mldonkey
  (called in my ip-up).

  Could you please fix this? I have to restart mldonkey every morning.

-roland