Re: [Mldonkey-users] Autosave - mldonkey 1_99 Beta5

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Autosave - mldonkey 1_99 Beta5
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 22:14:30 +0200 (CEST)

>  i have 128 mb ram .. in a p1 200 system. .. i know .. i is not very much ..
>  but i thaught this will work ..
>  .. tomorrow i double my ram to 256 .. i hope its getting better than ..

How many files are you downloading concurrently ? On how many networks
? You might try to remove memory expensive features of mldonkey by
tuning the options. For example, there is an option max_server_age to
decrease your server list, you can also remove history if results, or
decrease the compaction threshold.

- MLDonkey