Re: [Mldonkey-users] comp error & comp core only

From: Marc
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] comp error & comp core only
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 16:54:57 +0200

> For soulseek, check the ./configure output. You need only to have the
> zlib headers/libraries installed.

i have that
checking for inflate in -lz... (cached) no
checking for zlib.h... (cached) no

i've done a couple of apt-get install (zlibc and others)
now i have some zlib.h headers all over the place but ./configure won't find
them
i've tried to use --libdir=/path/to/headers
but didn't work either

any other param i should pass to ./configure ?

I've solved the lablgtk prob by removing the dir ocaml/lablgtk
then ./configure asked me if i want to download lablgtk localy
i said yes and mld compilation was ok
but it keeps asking me each time if i want to download lablgtk so now i say
N and it just did what i wanted to ask you next which was how i could avoid
compiling the guis.. so everything's fine now :)

i hope i can find a way to get ./configure see my zlib.h and compile mld
with soulseek support..

merci bocoup for your help and great work :)

Marc

> >  i've tried to compile it with --disable-multinet in the meantime and
now i get the following error :

> >  ocamlopt.opt -inline 10   -I +lablgtk  -I cdk  -I chat  -I lib  -I
et  -I tools  -I common  -I driver  -I mp3tagui  -I donkey  -I server  -I
gui  -I gui2  -I configwin  -I okey  -I gpattern -c
configwin/configwin_types.ml
> >  /usr/local/lib/ocaml/lablgtk/gPack.cmi is not a compiled interface
> >  make: *** [configwin/configwin_types.cmx] Error 2
> >
> >  ocaml-3.06 & lablgtk-1.2.5 compile without errors
> >
> >  I was also wondering if there's a way to compile only the core and not
the guy coz i don't use it on the linux box..